EMDAC show 22nd May 2010

EMDAC show 22nd May 2010

Postby Kate Thomas » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:06 am

This was my second EMDAC show. I discovered them on agility net and as my sister lives in Melton I decided to combine visits to Melton with the odd agility show where possible.
I just wanted to say Jet and I had a ball. Your shows are so friendly and much less formal than the ones I'm used to (I currently compete in Scotland but have only been competing for about 2 years and haven't done many shows as they tend to be quite a long way to travel).
Anyway we're in this to have fun and that's exactly what I've had at both your shows.
So the point of this post was to say thank you all for making me feel so welcome and thanks also to the organisers as there is always so much work goes into these shows. Your venue was fabulous and the classses were good too.
Thanks again and hope to see you soon.
Katie And Jet
Kate Thomas

Re: EMDAC show 22nd May 2010

Postby June Bass » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:43 pm

I don't usually get much time to chat on the forum, mostly posting details of shows, but would like to say thank you for your kind comments, EMDAC staff work very hard to put on these shows each month & a few kind words now and again makes all the difference,
Hope you continue to enjoy, 27

Regards
June
June Bass

Return to Events