STOLEN DOGS!!

For any lost or found appeals, including homes needed or available. Strictly NO animals for sale on this Forum!

STOLEN DOGS!!

Postby Jules Vickerman » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:16 pm

ANGELA SAYS: "It happened outside Bierley Community Centre, Bierley, Bradford at 10.20pm Tuesday 28th, I have been up all night searching for them, I or the police haven't a clue where the van is or where my boys are, I am absolutely destraught as I write this - its now 03.56am Wed 29th."

http://www.doglost.co.uk/Page.aspx?pg=122&t=d&DynaFormScreenId=8&ProductId=18154
http://www.doglost.co.uk/Page.aspx?pg=122&t=d&DynaFormScreenId=8&ProductId=18155

Please help my friend find her dogs. This was a planned thing, she was locking up after training and the man jumped the van as she was locking up the gate and stole it with both her dogs still inside in crates. Chester is a lovely old boy, black with some grey, an elderly chap and Drift is a young beautiful tri collie who can be very wary so be careful if approaching him. Please everyone lets try and find them :roll: :roll:
The van is a white Vivaro with dog paws on it. Feel free to cross post - jules
jules and the girlies x
Jules Vickerman

Re: STOLEN DOGS!!

Postby Kerena Marchant » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:18 pm

Cross posted - owner is a dog trainer called Angela:
I've just had my van stolen with Chester and Drift inside

It happened outside Bierley Community Centre, Bierley, Bradford BD4 at 10.20pm Tuesday 28th, I have been up all night searching for them, I or the police haven't a clue where the van is or where my boys are, I am absolutely destraught as I write this - its now 03.56am Wed 29th.

As soon as its light I am off looking again, goodness knows where but I have to find them, I have alerted police, Doglost so far, when light I will ring dog wardens, RSPCA etc etc. Printing posters as I type this.

It must have been a planned thing as as soon as I got out of the van with a view to going and locking the gates after taking our heelwork to music classes, he jumped in it happened so quick but yet in slow motion I was/am in absolute shock, Karen who was thankfully with me at the time managed to get a glimse of him but he had a white mask on thats why I think it was planned, probably just after the van but my boys were inside.

Oh god what has happened to them........

Anyone living in the yorkshire area, please please look out for them.
In the first instance, any messages can be PMd to me to pass to Angela - feel free to cross post. Details of the van have been requested.
Where this happened is 5 minutes from the M606, which links to the M62, linking in turn to M621, M1, M60, M18.....the van could be anywhere from liverpool/Manchester to Hull; from York to Nottingham within a couple of hours...... So, wherever you live, please be aware.

THERE ARE PICTURES OF CHESTER AND DRIFT WITH THIS POSTING ON THE AGILITY ADDICTS FORUM
Kerena Marchant

Postby Jules Vickerman » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:07 pm

The van is very distinctive, white with paws on...everyone please watch out, Angela is worried sick and there have been no sightings on the police cameras which is odd as this venue is really close to the motorway network. Chester will be very scared as he's elderly and Drift is very stranger wary :sad:
jules and the girlies x
Jules Vickerman

Postby Jules Vickerman » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:03 pm

Here's a poster for you to print off and put in your cars/vans, Jules
Attachments
Angela 30_04_09.pdf
(119.27 KiB) Downloaded 782 times
jules and the girlies x
Jules Vickerman

Postby Kerena Marchant » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:33 pm

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

The dogs have been found. A lady found them wandering together.

Now we can all enjoy the weekend.
Kerena Marchant

Postby Jules Vickerman » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:54 pm

Angela would like me to thank everyone who helped, the response was amazing. All the forums were awesome and there were posters everywhere. Thank you so much, what a happy ending, we are all in tears now :cheers: :cheers:
jules and the girlies x
Jules Vickerman

Return to Lost, Found, Stolen & Homes Needed or Available