young collie wanted

For any lost or found appeals, including homes needed or available. Strictly NO animals for sale on this Forum!

young collie wanted

Postby Nell Pegg » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:12 pm

Hi folks -

My daughter's friend is looking to give a good active loving home to a puppy or young collie. He goes caving in Yorkshire and she accompanies him but likes to stay above ground so would like a lively (!!) dog to walk and keep her company all day while he is underground.

I have said I will put on forum as I would rather get from known contact who can maybe give more full history of dog than rescue.

They live in Huntingdon area but I am willing to check out any suitable in this area.

Thanks Nell
Nell Pegg

Re: young collie wanted

Postby Pauline Freeman » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:46 am

Hi Nell,
Please ask your friend to consider looking in the rescue centres. There are so many Collies looking for loving homes and they do not fair well in Kennels.
Pauline Freeman

Postby Nell Pegg » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:22 pm

Thank you Pauline - that is the next step - just thought I might have been able to get in before the dog even got as far as a centre but seams that for once no collies in need of rehoming on thew agility scene this month.

Sad though it is to say I think I will probably be able to find them collies a plenty in January.
Nell Pegg

Postby Naomi Orme » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:48 am

Nell
Have you looked on the rescue pages on Agility Net? There always seems to be a lot of collies on there?
Naomi and Penny
Naomi Orme

Return to Lost, Found, Stolen & Homes Needed or Available