Athletic staffy x needs home

For any lost or found appeals, including homes needed or available. Strictly NO animals for sale on this Forum!

Athletic staffy x needs home

Postby kate theobald » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:12 pm

Athletic staff x needs an experienced doggie home with other dogs.
Scrappy is a year old bitch she is a very athletic looking dog who can run fast and loves to jump. She is being homed due to her owners nver having a dog before and Scrappy developed separation problems, Scrappy was taken into a foster home where they sought advice from a behaviourist (hate that title) anyway after following advice this managed to make scrappy worse and resulted in her scratching the kitchen door and pooing everywhere. Scrappy was then being transfered to kennels when she slipped her lead and run off, after straying for 9 days I trapped her in a dog trap and took her in. She is now crate/cage trained so she cannot cause damage when left and she is greatly improved I think due to the fact she has the company and influence of my other dogs. She is a very loving dog and has the best recall I have ever seen, she loves a ball although they don't last long!! She is good with my 6 year old daughter and hasn't chased the cat. I think she would make a fantastic agility or flyball dog. if anyone can give her a good home or for more info then please P.M me. http://s456.photobucket.com/albums/qq28 ... ppy004.jpg
kate theobald

Return to Lost, Found, Stolen & Homes Needed or Available